We get it – you like doing things yourself. You’re the type to change your own oil, take apart the lawnmower to fix it, and pull out the miter saw every chance you can. But when it comes to installing granite counter tops, this is one area that’s best left to professionals. It doesn’t mean you couldn’t do it – it just means we can do it more effectively, efficiently, and with less hassle. Here are a few reasons that you should let us handle it:
- Granite isn’t like a lot of other materials. It takes a level of precision and detail that requires special equipment and handling.
- The custom cuts that must be done need to be measured in a specific way to avoid any extremely costly mistakes.
- Every extra detail, from backsplashes to ventilation systems to a sharper-than-normal angle, are intricacies that can result in errors if done by anyone other than a professional.
- If the material isn’t handled properly when installed, stress can be added to weak points, increasing the risk of cracking or, even worse, breakage.
- Professionals will be able to transport, move, lift, and handle the counter top expertly, making sure that it fits perfectly and flawlessly into the space provided.
- Having done this for years, we can operate faster and more efficiently than even the most well-meaning team of amateurs. Our expertise allows us to install your granite counter top in a fraction of the time it would take you to do it, saving valuable time.
- The tools needed are not your standard tools, and even just the cost of renting or purchasing special tools for one task makes it financially unreasonable to attempt to install the counter top on your own.
- With years of experience, we can guide you through the process, from choosing styles and figuring out what will work best for your bathroom, kitchen or other area, and helping you pick the granite concept that meets your needs, your aesthetic, your schedule and your budget.
- Finally, if you install a counter top yourself, you only have yourself to blame when something goes wrong. By hiring a professional, you relieve yourself of stress and alleviate the responsibility of tackling a complicated and difficult job that we do every day without breaking a sweat.
If you’re looking for the right granite counter top for your needs, whether it’s commercial, residential, or more, we’ve got the expertise to help. Contact us today for more information!